There are just so many good infographics and interactives out there that I’ve begun a new semi-regular feature called “Infographics & Interactives Galore.”

You can see others at A Collection Of “The Best…” Lists On Infographics and by searching “infographics” on this blog.

I’ll still be publishing separate posts to individually highlight especially useful infographics and interactives, but you’ll find others in this regular feature.

Here goes:

A New Age of Street Protests is an interactive from The Christian Science Monitor. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About Protests In History.

Climate change: how hot will it get in my lifetime? – interactive is a good interactive from The Guardian — type in your birthdate and you get the answer. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Learn About Climate Change.

IPCC climate change figures: then and now – interactive is from The Guardian. I’m adding it to the same list.

The Right To Food is an interactive about hunger in different countries around the world. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Learn About World Food Day. Thanks to Richard Byrne for the tip.

Variations On The Veil is a Wall Street Journal interactive on the different styles of veils worn around the world.

The Associated Press has an interactive on 2012 poverty rates in the United States. I’m adding it to The Best Visualizations Of Poverty In The U.S. & Around The World.

I’m adding this first infographic to The Best Sites For Students To Create Budgets:

What is The Credit report

Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.

I’m adding this next infographic to The Best Sites For ELL’s To Learn About The Dangers Of Smoking:

Cost of Smoking

by bayouki.

This next interactive shows economic inequality in The United States. I’m adding it to The Best Resources About Wealth & Income Inequality:

Inequality by State - Gini Coefficient

Here’s an infographic on the poison gas Sarin from the National Post (it may not be viewable in the an RSS Reader). I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Chemical Weapons :