'IMG_2156' photo (c) 2008, adrigu - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

I’ve started a somewhat regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention:

The Common Core Is Tough on Kids Who Are Still Learning English is from The Atlantic. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Common Core Standards & English Language Learners.

Common Core Standards for English Language Learners is from Colorin Colorado. I’m adding it to the same list.

Experience as English-Learner Shapes New York City Chancellor’s Views is from Education Week.

Academic Language for English Language Learners is from Colorin Colorado. I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Developing Academic English Skills & Vocabulary.

Can Teachers Do Research? is by Marisa Constantinides. I’m adding it to The Best Ways To Keep-Up With Current ELL/ESL/EFL News & Research.

LONG-TERM ENGLISH LEARNERS: WHO ARE THEY? HOW CAN TEACHERS HELP? is from TESOL. I’m adding it to the same list.