'forged link chain (5)' photo (c) 2009, Kirsten Skiles - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

I have a huge backlog of resources that I’ve been planning to post about in this blog but, just because of time constraints, have not gotten around to doing. Instead of letting that backlog grow bigger, I regularly grab a few and list them here with a minimal description. It forces me to look through these older links, and help me organize them for my own use. I hope others will find them helpful, too. These are resources that I didn’t include in my “Best Tweets” feature because I had planned to post about them, or because I didn’t even get around to sending a tweet them.

Here are This Week’s “Links I Should Have Posted About, But Didn’t”:

Project-Based Learning vs. Problem-Based Learning vs. X-BL is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Cooperative Learning Ideas.

The Comcast-Khan Academy Partnership Could Be Trouble is from Slate. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Schools Providing Home Computers & Internet Access To Students.

I’m adding this video to The Best Sites For Learning About Nutrition & Food Safety:

Resolve.To.Improve. is from Burkins and Yaris. I’m adding it to The Best Ways To Help Make Your New Year’s Resolutions Succeed.

DEATH TO POWERPOINT: HOW TO SPEAK LIKE A PRO WITHOUT THE SLIDES is from Fast Company. I’m adding it to The Best Sources Of Advice For Making Good Presentations.

Check out The Museum of Online Museums.

Mophie’s Powerstation XL Packs In The Power For Extended Time Away From Outlets is from TechCrunch. I’m adding it to The Best Ideas On How To Stay Electronically Connected When The Power’s Out.