'ground 1 outline' photo (c) 2012, Elle Ko - license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

I’ve previously posted about my questions and ideas related to the new changes in the required International Baccalaureate Theory of Knowledge Presentation (see “The Times They Are a-Changin’”…For IB Theory Of Knowledge Oral Presentations), and invited other teachers to weigh-in, too.

In that post, I shared a downloadable version of the new TOK Presentation Planning Document, as well as links to all the materials and timeline I use in my class related to the Presentation.

Today, I’d like to share two other documents that you might want to download.

The first one is an Exemplar Presentation Planning Document that IB has made available if you can navigate its serpentine website. I think it’s very useful for students and teachers alike.

The second is a new simple outline
I’ve developed for my students to use prior to completing the official Planning Document. It takes into consideration my understanding (which, admittedly, is limited) of the new requirements.

Any and all feedback on it is welcome – it’s working well for my students now, but I’m sure it can be made better….