'student teacher' photo (c) 2006, Rex Pe - license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

I’ve started a somewhat regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention:

Innovation in education: looking for learning is by Lizzie Pinard. I’m adding it to The Best Sources For Ideas On How To Use Technology With English Language Learners.

“Red Light! Green Light!” Teaching Students How to Give Peer-Feedback During Speaking Activities is from Evan Simpson.

Play It Again And Again, Sam is from NPR and, I think, may help explain why jazz chants are effective in language instruction. I’m adding it to The Best Sites (& Videos) For Learning About Jazz Chants.

Aeon Magazine has a similar piece on that research. I’m adding it to the same list.

American English from the U.S. Department of State seems like a good resource of materials for teachers of English Language Learners.

The Future of ELT is by Gaven Dudeney.

10 Dictation Activites for EFL classes is from Online TEFL Training. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning How To Use The Dictogloss Strategy With English Language Learners.