I recently learned about how another artist uses this “three panel” idea, though Mya Gosling uses it to summarizes Shakespeare’s plays. You can see all of her work here, and they’re more great models for student work.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- An Outline For How Students Can Learn To Write Essays Inductively
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures