I recently learned about how another artist uses this “three panel” idea, though Mya Gosling uses it to summarizes Shakespeare’s plays. You can see all of her work here, and they’re more great models for student work.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- I Think This New NPR Video Is A 'Must-Watch' For Every Teacher: "The Power of Expectations"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- You're Unlikely To Find More Useful Articles To Help With Student Motivation Than These Two...
- Teachers Might Find This List Of ELL Accommodations Useful...
- A Look Back: The Best Piece Of Classroom Management Advice I Ever Read
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- An Effective Five-Minute Lesson On Metacognition on
- Has ICE No Shame? Undocumented Immigrants Who Volunteered To Care For Children In Custody Arrested on
- What’s The Best English Verb Tense Chart You’ve Seen? on
- The Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2018 – So Far on
- TOK Essay Prompts For May, 2018 Just Released – Here They Are, Along With Supporting Resources on