May’s Infographics & Interactives Galore – Part One

There are just so many good infographics and interactives out there that I’ve begun a new semi-regular feature called “Infographics & Interactives Galore.”

You can see others at A Collection Of “The Best…” Lists On Infographics and by searching “infographics” on this blog.

I’ll still be publishing separate posts to individually highlight especially useful infographics and interactives, but you’ll find others in this regular feature.

Here goes:
Biking, walking and public transit in cities around the world is an infographic from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures.

This next infographic is from The Gates Foundation. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About World Malaria Day:

World
Explore more visuals like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.

I’m adding the next infographic to The Best Resources For Learning About Tornadoes:

Tornadoes
by wunderground.

I’m adding this next infographic to The Best Sites For Learning Economics & Practical Money Skills:

Your Credit Score: How to Understand and Improve it