'UNSV.COM' photo (c) 2005, Colin Zhu - license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

I’ve started a somewhat regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention:

Good language teachers, as seen through the eyes of teachers and learners
is by Adam Simpson. There’s a lot of substance there, and I would label it as a “must-read.”

Are School Turnaround Efforts Overlooking English-Learners? is from Education Week. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Four School Improvement Grant Models.

ELTjam meets Sugata Mitra is by Nick Robinson. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Videos About Sugata Mitra & His Education Ideas.

Be flexible! is by TEFL Reflections.  I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Teaching Multilevel ESL/EFL Classes.

12 things I’ve learnt about language learning by being a language learner! is by Lizzie Pinard.

Drawing Dictations is by Sandy Millin. I’ve started adding all dictation resources to The Best Resources For Learning How To Use The Dictogloss Strategy With English Language Learners.

Dictation is from TEFL.net. I’m adding it to the same list.