My knowledge of Google Docs has been more limited than it should be, and I’ve been getting up to speed.

I thought readers might find the resources I’ve been using helpful, too (let me know if you have suggestions of links to add to this list):

15 Effective Ways to Use Google Docs in Class is from Ed Tech and Mobile Learning.

10 Things Every Teacher Should Know How To Do With Google Docs is from Edudemic.

Teacher Training Videos has an excellent video tutorial on using Google Docs/Google Drive.

Google Drive Basics for the Complete Beginner and Some Recommended Apps is a very useful post.

An Updated 63 Page Guide to Google Drive and Docs is from Richard Byrne.

10 Things Every Teacher Should be able to do on Google Docs is from Indiana Jen.

Docs & Drive Level 1: The Basics is from Google.

Kaizena lets you provide audio feedback to students on their work. You can use it with Google Drive, though it also appears that you can use it outside of Google Docs (let me know if I’m wrong on that).

4 Ways to Upload to Google Drive is from Jake Miller.

TEACHERS: HOW TO USE GOOGLE DRIVE is from The Tech Edvocate.

Three Options for Adding Voice Comments in Google Docs is from Richard Byrne.

Google Docs To Get Turbo-Charged Grammar Checker

A Short Guide to Getting Started With Google Drive is from Richard Byrne.

Google rolls out ‘.new’ links for instantly creating new Docs, Slides, Sheets and Forms is from TechCrunch.

How to Insert Equations and Special Characters Into Google Documents is from Richard Byrne.

How to Become a Google Drive Power User is a great infographic I learned about via CristinaSkyBox.