One minute after I shared my previous post looking for clips on metacognition, Paul Bruno shared this perfect one that I had to share:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
I Suspect That Many ELL Teachers Will Want To Use These Personal Stories As Models For Their Students
June 12, 2017
December 22, 2018
September 27, 2015
September 2, 2015
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Fun Videos For English Language Learners In 2019 – Part Two
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- I've Found These Decent Online Exercises To Teach Paraphrasing - Can You Suggest More?