There are just so many good infographics and interactives out there that I’ve begun a new semi-regular feature called “Infographics & Interactives Galore.”

You can see others at A Collection Of “The Best…” Lists On Infographics and by searching “infographics” on this blog.

I’ll still be publishing separate posts to individually highlight especially useful infographics and interactives, but you’ll find others in this regular feature.

Here goes:

The American civil war then and now interactive is from The Guardian. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About The American Civil War.

2 maps that show the Civil War really was about slavery is from Vox. I’m adding it to the same list.

The Atlantic Slave Trade in Two Minutes is from Slate, and is pretty amazing. I’m adding it to our US History class blog under Slavery In The Colonies.

What’s Really Warming The World? is an interactive from Bloomberg. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Learn About Climate Change.

I’m adding this next infographic to The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures:

9 Curious Wedding Traditions From Around the World