The before last, my English Language Learner Geography class did a series of joint projects with classes from around the world composed of students who were also learning English.

It was a great experience and, though I wasn’t able replicate it last year (the influx of Central American refugees created too much extra work for me), I do hope to do it again in the future, and possibly this coming year.

So, if you are in a country other than the United States, your class is composed of twelve-to-eighteen year old’s who are learning English, and you are interested in doing a very short joint project (mainly, we ask questions of your students and they ask questions of us – either in writing or by video), please let me know!

Here are a few of the projects we did (there are others, but some teachers weren’t able to get parental permission to share videos or student writing publicly):

Terrific New Videos: Using English “Sister Classes” From Throughout The World In Our ELL Geography Class (from Brazil)

Great Video Response From English Class In Italy To Our Questions

More Video Responses From Sister Classes — This Time From Latvia!

The Latest Videos From Our Sister Class Geography Project — This Time, From Spain!

Our Latest Response From A Sister Class — This Time From South Africa!

The Latest Videos From Our Sister Class Geography Project — This Time, From Greece!

New Geography Videos From Our Latest Sister Class – In Guatemala!