collaborate

Lots of educational groups have come together to organize a first “Global Collaboration Day” to take place on September 17th.

You can learn all about it at the Global Collaboration Day website.

Here’s how they describe it:

Students, teachers, and organizations will celebrate global collaboration on September 17th! On this day (and beyond), experienced global educators and professionals will host connective projects and events and invite public participation. The primary goals of this whole day event are to demonstrate the power of global connectivity in classrooms, schools, institutions of informal learning and universities around the world, and to introduce others to the tools, resources and projects that are available to educators today.

You might also be interested in The Best Ways To Find Other Classes For Joint Online Projects.

And if you have an English class outside of the United States and would like to do a project with my English Language Learners, check out my invitation: Links To The Joint Projects My ELL Geography Class Did With Classes Around The World – Want To Join Us This Year?