'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I’ve recently begin a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2015 – So Far). I also sometimes include tech tools that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0:

Tripomatic lets you create itineraries for your trips. They’ve just completed revised their site.  It’s been on The Best Sites Where Students Can Plan Virtual Trips, and is now one of the betters tools there.

I learned about Biteable from Ed Tech & Mobile Learning. It seemed a bit clunky, but it’s also new, and it’s free. It would be an easy tool for students to use — it’s sort of a somewhat less sophisticated Animoto. You can’t embed the video, but it provides an easy option to upload it to YouTube. Here’s a quick video I made using it:

I’m adding it to The Best Ways For Students To Create Online Videos (Using Someone Else’s Content).

This next tool may, or may not, have some educational uses: