Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles & Posts On Education Policy In 2015 – So Far):

Comparing Charter and Magnet Schools is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles Analyzing Charter Schools.

Why Don’t Suburbanites Want Charter Schools? is from The Atlantic. I’m adding it to the same list.

Broad Foundation Plan Ignites Charter School War in L.A. is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles On Billionaire’s Charter Plan To Split LA’s School District.

Reimagining the U.S. High School (Part 2) is by Larry Cuban.

Fullan: Achievement gap an ‘indicator that right strategies are not being used’ is an excellent interview with Michael Fullan with a very bad headline. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The “Achievement Gap”

Edley: ‘Several missing pieces to the current batch of reforms’ is from Ed Source. I’m adding it to the same list.

Here’s a nice collection of articles related to philanthropy and education. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Role Of Private Foundations In Education Policy.

Teachers union endorses Clinton for 2016 Democratic nomination is from The Washington Post.