This video could be useful in IB Theory of Knowledge classes when teaching about language:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 12, 2019
October 10, 2017
February 26, 2010
August 24, 2018
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Wow! Wordwall Looks Like A Great - & Free - Site For Creating Online Learning Games
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers
- Infographic: “The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Uprooted Millions”
- “Q&A Collections: Assessment”
- You’ll Want To Watch This New StoryCorps Animated Video “A Mother’s Promise”
- The Math, Science & Social Studies Books We’re Editing Are Now Available For Pre-Order!
- This Is Probably The Best & Most Accessible Review Of Growth Mindset Research That You’re Going To Find