Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles & Posts On Education Policy In 2015 – So Far):

Negotiators Come to Agreement on Revising No Child Left Behind Law is from The New York Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On The No Child Left Behind Reauthorization Process.

The fight over K-12 education appears headed back to the states
is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to the same list.

Nonprofit is formed to advance charter-school plan in Los Angeles area is from The LA Times. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles On Billionaire’s Charter Plan To Split LA’s School District.

Making the Case for a Good-Enough Diploma
is from The Pacific Standard. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Dangers Of The New GED Exam.

If Turning Around a School Were Easy is a guest post at Rick Hess’ blog at Education Week.

This is a very interesting transcript of a roundtable discussion Hillary Clinton had with members of the American Federation of Teachers.

The Illusion of Knowing is by David Didau. I’m adding it to The Best Resources Showing Why We Need To Be “Data-Informed” & Not “Data-Driven”