As regular readers know, I do a ten-minute weekly BAM! Radio show to accompany my Education Week Teacher columns.
I thought readers might be interested in my choices for the best shows I’ve done in 2015.
I’m adding this list to All My 2015 “Best” Lists In One Place.
You can see all my shows at All My BAM Radio Shows – Linked With Descriptions.
Here are My Ten Best BAM! Radio Shows In 2015 (they’re numbered, but are not in any particular order):
1. Three Classroom Myths and Misconceptions about the Growth Mindset with Eduardo Briceño.
2. What Is Grit? Can Grit Be Taught? Who Is Responsible for Grit? with Ebony McGee, Kristi Mraz, Christine Hertz
3. Encouraging Other Teachers Who Work with English Language Learners with Sonia Nieto, Alicia Lopez
4. The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Professional Development with Rick Wormeli
5. What Are the Differences Between Project-Based, Problem-Based and Inquiry Learning? with Jeff Wilhelm, Suzie Boss
6. Differentiated Instruction and Tracking Students: Is It Time to Reconsider? Laura Robb, Regie Routman
7. Effective Classroom Management: Do This, Not That with Pernille Ripp, Dr. Bryan Harris
8. How Can We Increase the Ranks of Teachers of Color? with Gloria Ladson-Billings
9. What Are the Myths and Misconceptions Around Formative Assessment? with Nancy Frey
10. Second Thoughts: Teacher Attire, Does it Really Matter? with Roxanna Elden, Renee Moore
11. Dissecting Grades: What Do They Mean, What Are They Worth? with Rick Wormeli
12. What Are the Habits of Lifelong Readers, How Do We Instill Them? with Donalyn Miller