Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles & Posts On Education Policy In 2015 – Part Two):

How Defunding Public Sector Unions Will Diminish Our Democracy is by Richard Kahlenberg. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On The Awful Friedrichs Case.

Why Are Unions So Worried About an Upcoming Supreme Court Case? is from The Atlantic. I’m adding it to the same list.

The Puzzle of School Reform Cycles is by Larry Cuban.

Important Changes in High School Testing Allowed in Every Student Succeeds Act is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The “Next Generation” Of State Testing.

Walton Family Foundation Pledges $1 Billion to Charter Schools is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Role Of Private Foundations In Education Policy.

INSIDE THE EVERY STUDENT SUCCEEDS ACT is a big collection from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On The No Child Left Behind Reauthorization Process.

‘It Comes Down to Listening’: Steven Dunlap on Teacher Choice in Professional Development is from Ed Surge. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Professional Development For Teachers — Help Me Find More.

Professional non-development: Do teacher development programs work? is from Brookings. I’m adding it to the same list.

Collaboration Can Be a Colossal Waste of Time is from Peter DeWitt’s blog. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles About The Importance Of Teacher (& Student) Working Conditions.