“ReadWorks Digital” Came Online Today & It Looks Great!

readworks

I’ve previously posted about ReadWorks as a source of excellent reading passages for use in classes (see “ReadWorks.org” Looks Like A Good Source Of Free Reading Passages For Social Studies).

Today, they unveiled ReadWorks Digital, a free site where teachers can create virtual classrooms for students to interact with their excellent texts online, including digital assessments.

It comes just in time for me to add it to one of the sites my students will be using over the summer (see Updated: Here Are The Sites I’m Using For My Summer School “Virtual Classroom”), and it will be a great resource during the school year, too.

I’m also adding it to The Best Sites That Students Can Use Independently And Let Teachers Check On Progress.

Here’s a short video introduction to the site:

1. Thanks again and again , dear Teacher
    you are a constant source of inspiration
    I wish I’d know a tenth of your knowledge!
    greetings from Italy

2. What an incredible tool for teaching and learning! I love the options for customization. It so important to be able to customize learning and content to meet the needs of our students as not all students learn the same. The options to review assessments to identify areas where students may be struggling is invaluable as well. I look forward to implementing this tool in my own classroom, thanks for sharing!