'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I’ve recently begin a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2016 – So Far). I also sometimes include tech tools that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0:

Prisma is a new free app that lets you turn your photos into manga. I could see this being a very attractive tool for reluctant writers to use — they can create their own web comics. You can read more about it at TechCrunch.

Richard Byrne writes about a revamped version of Google Sites that will be appearing in the near future.

Speaking of Richard, he’s now up to 300 practical videos explaining how to use different ed tech tools!

Here’s an example focused on Adobe Spark, which is on my “Best” list (see link at top of this post) for web tools and which may end up ranked number one new tool at the end of the year:

The Roll looks like it could be a useful app for automatically organizing photos on our phones.