An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- Google Unveils New & Impressive Free Reading App: "Rivet"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs - Share Your Favorites!
- Here Are Covers For The Three Books We’re Editing: Math, Science & Social Studies
- See What Animals See With This New Tool
- New Video From TIME: “Here Are The Best Commencement Speeches Of 2019:
- Hot Off The Press! The Most Up-To-Date Statistics On English Language Learners In The U.S.
- New NPR Video: “Telepathy Is Already Possible With a Brain-Computer Interface”