An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 11, 2017
FlexClip Looks Like A Great Video-Editing Tool For ELLs, English-Proficient Students & Everybody Else
May 16, 2019
November 3, 2012
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best Spelling Sites