An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- This Article Is One Of The Best Pieces I've Read On Classroom Management
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays