This video and lesson was produced by TED-Ed a few years ago, but it’s new to me, and I think it could be useful to teachers, too:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 20, 2011
August 6, 2014
March 22, 2009
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- A Look Back: USA Learns Was – & Is – One Of The Best Websites Around For Learning English
- The Supreme Court Made Life Harder For Our Students & Their Families Today
- A New Student Panel Of ELLs Is Presenting At Our Staff Training Tomorrow – Here Are Videos Of Last Year’s Presentations
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Presidents’ Day Is Coming Up – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources