Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles, Videos & Posts On Education Policy In 2016 – Part Two):

I’ve written before about how the repeal of Obamacare could affect our students (see Statistic Of The Day: How Will Plan To Replace Obamacare Affect Students?). Here are additional consequences: Schools brace for impact if Congress cuts Medicaid spending is from the Associated Press and A Little-Noticed Target in the House Health Bill: Special Education is from The New York Times.

The Promise And Peril Of School Vouchers is from NPR. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning Why School Vouchers Are A Bad Idea.

The L.A. school board race: Brutal, expensive and important is from The L.A. Times.

With higher revenues, Brown to provide $2.8 billion more next year for K-12 schools is from Ed Source.

How The Systemic Segregation Of Schools Is Maintained By ‘Individual Choices’ is from NPR. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About School Desegregation (& Segregation) – Help Me Find More.