Ed Tech Digest

Three years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech:

Interactive Video Tool Evaluation is from the University of Colorado. It compares different video tools. I’m adding it to A Potpourri Of The Best & Most Useful Video Sites.

Alternatives to YouTube’s Video Editor – It’s Going Away is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to Not The “Best,” But A List… Of Online Video Editors.

How to Create Virtual Reality Panoramas is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to A Beginning List Of The Best Resources On Virtual Reality In Education.

Should kids be taught in schools using Minecraft? seems like a pretty well-balanced article.

Welcome to your first day of Classroom is from Google Ed. I’m adding it to A Beginning List Of The Best Resources For Learning About Google Classroom.

No Begging Required: Teachers Share 5 Creative Ways to Fund Classroom Technology is from Ed Surge. I’m adding it to The Best Places To Learn About Education Grants.

I’m adding this first tweet to The Best Resources For Learning How To Use Google Docs/Google Drive:

Thank you for the mentions.

Richard

2. Hey, Larry, I work at one of the best schools in Doha Qatar The American School of Doha Qatar as the Network Admin, we use some of the tools you have mentioned.I especially liked your article about the Creating Virtual Reality Pnaromas

Thanks
    Anto
    http://www.asd.edu.qa