Here Are Free Resources For “The ELL Teacher’s Toolbox”

You can now order our book on Amazon.

The ELL Teacher’s Toolbox: Hundreds of Practical Ideas to Support Your Students will be published in April, 2018.

Fifteen ways to adapt your textbook so your students aren’t bored to death is the headline of a post appearing in my British Council blog.  It’s a short excerpt from the book.

Here Are All The Tweets From The First Week Of Sharing Excerpts From Our New Book, #ELLTeachersToolbox

Here Are All The Tweets From The SECOND Week Of Sharing Excerpts From Our New Book, #ELLTeachersToolbox

Edutopia has published an excerpt from our new book, The ELL Teacher’s Toolbox. Check it out Activating Prior Knowledge With English Language Learners.

Helping English-Learners End the School Year Strong is the title of the excerpt from our new book, The ELL Teacher’s Toolbox. It appears in Education Week Teacher.

ALL Student Reproducibles From Our New Book Are Now Available To Everybody!

How to Engage ELLs in Literary Conversations is headline of another excerpt from our new book on teaching English Language Learners.

How to Use Oral Presentations to Help English Language Learners Succeed is the headline of the latest excerpt from our new book on teaching ELLs. It appears at KQED MindShift.

Video: Katie & I Share ELL Instructional Strategies

In the meantime, you can access tons of free resources from our – and my – previous books here.

1. Excited to read it, Larry!

2. Hello Larry,

One of our Digital Learning specialists just told me about your website, and I wish I had known about it before.
    Do you speak at conferences?