Each week, I publish a post or two containing three or four particularly useful resources on classroom instruction, and you can see them all here.

You might also be interested in The Best Articles (& Blog Posts) Offering Practical Advice & Resources To Teachers In 2016 – Part Two andThe Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2017 – So Far.

Here are this week’s picks:

BEYOND JUST A CELLS UNIT: What My Science Students Learned from the Story of Henrietta Lacks is from ReThinking Schools. You might also be interested in resources I’ve previously shared about Ms. Lacks.

The New York Times Learning Network began two excellent new regular series this week: What’s Going On in This Graph? and Country Of The Week.

Why Students Forget—and What You Can Do About It is from Edutopia.

Questions as Invitations, Not Inquisitions is from Russ On Reading. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles About Asking Good Questions — Help Me Find More.

Cognitive biases can hold learning back – here’s how to beat them is from The Guardian. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Cognitive Bias.