Four years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech:

Delta Math is an online math site that lets teachers create free virtual classrooms.  You can read more about it at Richard Byrne’s blog.  I’m adding it to The Best MATH Sites That Students Can Use Independently And Let Teachers Check On Progress.

50 Blog Topics And Prompts For Teachers is from The Edublogger. I’m adding it to The Best Sources Of Advice For Teachers (And Others!) On How To Be Better Bloggers.

Is Homework Compatible With Personalized Learning is from Larry Cuban’s blog. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Understanding “Personalized Learning”

Teacher Advisor With Watson is from IBM (yes, the Watson on all the TV ads) and provides K-5 math resources.

Hyperdocs: Create Interactive Google Docs is intriguing and is a post at Richard Byrne’s blog.

DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO USING STUDENT BLOGS AND DIGITAL PORTFOLIOS is from The Edublogger. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Developing Student Portfolios.