This new video and lesson from TED-Ed is perfect for when we study emotion in IB Theory of Knowledge class:
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- An Outline For How Students Can Learn To Write Essays Inductively
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Online Learning Games Of 2018 - Part Two
- A Look Back: “Wow! Amazing New Video Created By Smithsonian Will Probably Be Used In A Zillion ELL Classes”
- “Authoritative” School Climate Connected To Reduction In Student Suspensions
- Would You Pass “The Anne Frank Test”?
- New Resources On Race & Racism
- Do You Want To Write A Guest Post On How You Differentiate Instruction For Your Students?