14593999521

I’m adding these new resources to various “Best” lists.  You can find links to all of those many lists that relate to race and racism at “Best” Lists Of The Week: Resources For Teaching & Learning About Race & Racism:

Comic Book Spinoff of Black Panther Will Focus on His Sister is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Teaching About The Black Panther Movie.

Black children subjected to higher discipline rates than peers is from Eureka Alert. I’m adding it to New & Revised: Resources To Help Us Predominantly White Teachers To Reflect On How Race Influences Our Work.

I’m adding this tweet to the same list:

Which Colleges Are Helping Create a Diverse Teacher Workforce? is from The Urban Institute. I’m adding it to New & Revised: The Best Resources For Understanding Why We Need More Teachers Of Color.

I Know What Incarceration Does to Families. It Happened to Mine. is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Japanese-American Internment In World War II.

I’m adding this video to The Best Commentaries On The 60th Anniversary Of Brown vs. Board Of Education:

I’m adding this tweet to our US History class blog where we discuss Sally Hemings and Thomas Jefferson: