“Bao” is a film accessible to ELLs and “This moving encapsulation of the Asian-immigrant experience is the studio’s best short in years.”
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Finished! Here Are All Thirty-One 2018 "Best" Lists
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- Using Play Doh With IB Theory of Knowledge Students
- Chinese (Lunar) New Year Begins On February 5th – Here Are Related Resources
- Valentine’s Day Is Coming Up – Here Are A Ton Of Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- A Look Back: Check Out Our American Educator Article: “Teaching English Language Learners: Tips From The Classroom”
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues