“Bao” is a film accessible to ELLs and “This moving encapsulation of the Asian-immigrant experience is the studio’s best short in years.”
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Complete Unedited Versions Of Last Night’s TED Talks On Education (Including Bill Gates & His $5 Billion Boondoggle)
May 8, 2013
Video: “The Boy Who Learned to Fly” Is A Delightful Animation About Usain Bolt (Plus Accompanying Lesson)
August 24, 2016
October 6, 2018
December 20, 2015
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best Spelling Sites
- Who Should Teachers Take Seriously When They Give Advice About Classroom Instruction?
- “Q&A Collections: Professional Development”
- Here’s The Advice I Gave Our Advanced ELL Teachers On How To Prepare Students For Writing Assessments – What Can You Add?
- New Study Finds That Teachers Can Provide Positive Experiences To At Least Partially Counteract Student Trauma
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On Students Writing For An “Authentic Audience”