I’m not sure that this new TED-Talk has any new insights, but I could see showing excerpts from the video and the transcript could be helpful to students:
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- This Article Is One Of The Best Pieces I've Read On Classroom Management
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays