Five years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech.

You might also be interested in The Best Ed Tech Resources Of 2018 – So Far, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

You might also want to explore The 56 Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018.

Here are this week’s choices:

Find Royalty-Free images at Pixel Mob. I’m adding it to The Best Online Sources For Images.

Weblium is a new website-building tool that has a decent free feature.  I’m not quite ready yet to add it to The Best Ways For Students Or Teachers To Create A Website.

The Kids (Who Use Tech) Seem to Be All Right is from Scientific American.

Forget Screen Time Rules — Lean In To Parenting Your Wired Child, Author Says is from MindShift.

Free Alternatives to Remind – Spoiler Alert! They’re Limited is from Richard Byrne. Here’s another article about the same topic: Verizon charges new “spam” fee for texts sent from teachers to students.

How to Use Canva to Create a Timeline is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Making Online Timelines

Why US classrooms are starting to resemble arcades is from The Associated Press, and this video accompanied the story: