I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in The Best Social Emotional Learning Resources Of 2018 – So Far.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

STEM faculty who believe ability is fixed have larger racial achievement gaps and inspire less student motivation in their classes is from Science Magazine. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Helping Our Students Develop A “Growth Mindset”

Non-cognitive Skills and Bilingual Education: Lifelong Benefits is from Boston College.

Everyone Can Learn Mathematics to High Levels: The Evidence from Neuroscience that Should Change our Teaching is by Jo Boaler. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Showing Students That They Make Their Brain Stronger By Learning

Behavior at Age 6 May Predict Adult Income is from The NY Times.

Understanding a Teacher’s Long-Term Impact is from Edutopia.

Do You Keep a Failure Résumé? Here’s Why You Should Start. is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Posts, Articles & Videos About Learning From Mistakes & Failures.