I’m adding these new resources to various “Best” lists. You can find links to all of those many lists that relate to race and racism at “Best” Lists Of The Week: Resources For Teaching & Learning About Race & Racism:

Sustaining Readers Through Culturally Responsive Literacy Instruction is by Lisa Stringfellow. I’m adding it to The Best Resources About “Culturally Responsive Teaching” & “Culturally Sustaining Pedagogy” – Please Share More!.

The Whiteness of Math Education Will Never Be Changed Without Teaching Math History — Properly. is by Sunil Singh.

If you don’t know what the historic Brown v. Board ruling is but know you should, watch this 6-minute video is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Commentaries On The 60th Anniversary Of Brown vs. Board Of Education.

31daysibpoc shares posts from educators who are indigenous, black or people of color.

‘Threatening the Future’: The High Stakes of Deepening School Segregation is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About School Desegregation (& Segregation) – Help Me Find More.

What many black parents think about when teachers are armed in schools is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Articles & Videos Explaining Why Arming Teachers Is A Bad Idea.

Maine Just Banned Native American Mascots. It’s a Movement That’s Inching Forward. is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to New & Revised: The Best Resources I’ve Used In Lessons About Race & Racism, where I have other resources related to mascots that I use in class.

What Reparations for Slavery Might Look Like in 2019 is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to A Beginning List Of The Best Resources For Teaching About Reparations.

Groups Tell Washington to Make Teacher Diversity a Priority. But How, Exactly? is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to New & Revised: The Best Resources For Understanding Why We Need More Teachers Of Color.