I usually just publish one of these posts each week, but I have a big backlog, so I thought I’d share another brief one.

Six years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2019 – PART TWO, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

DokoMaps lets you create a list of favorite places to visit in different cities around the world. I’m adding it to The Best Sites Where Students Can Plan Virtual Trips.

Applyya is yet another easy resume-creating site.  I’m adding it to The Best Places For Students To Write Their Resumes.

Sizle is yet another online slidedeck-creation tool. I’m not yet ready to add it to The Best Ways To Create Online Slideshows.

MetaSurvey uses what I think is an unfortunate way to describe itself (“build Tinder-style surveys”).  But it does look interesting.  I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Creating Online Polls & Surveys.

The Value of Digital Tools in Science Classes is from Edutopia.

Scholastic Action lets you create virtual classrooms – for a price – and have students read some pretty interesting articles and interact with them. I’m adding it to The Best Sites Where Students Can Work Independently & Let Teachers Check On Progress.