Eight years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2019 – PART TWO, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

8 TIPS FOR SHARING YOUR BLOG POSTS ON TWITTER is from The Edublogger. I’m adding it to The Best Sources Of Advice For Teachers (And Others!) On How To Be Better Bloggers.

Reverb Record is a new tool where you (and students) and easily record audio.  I find these kinds of tools great for students to record something they wrote and add it to the written narrative on a class blog.  I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English.  Thanks to Richard Byrne for the tip.

WorkBench Education seems to be a site where STEM lesson plans can be posted, and appears to be connected to Google.

Genity lets you create visualizations of your Facebook data. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Creating Infographics.

A Great Update to Screencastify is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to THE BEST TOOLS FOR MAKING SCREENCASTS.

California faculty groups revive criticisms of Calbright College: Calbright president resigns less than a year after taking the job of leading the state’s new online college. is from Ed Source.

WIDENING THE DIGITAL LEARNING GAP: A San Francisco middle school grapples with a tech company “partnership” is from ReThinking Schools. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles Highlighting Why We Need To Be Very Careful Around Ed Tech.  You might also be interested in A Very Beginning List Of The Best Articles On The iPad Debacle In Los Angeles Schools.