I’ve previously posted a lot about the work of Harvard professor Michael Sandel. Here’s an older video clip of an interview he did on NBC. I use it in my IB Theory of Knowledge class when we’re studying Ethics....Read More
Search Results for: "michael sandel"
I’ve written a lot about the work of Harvard Professor Michael Sandel. Here’s short video where he’s considering the question “Should we pay children to read?” He gets to the crux of the matter in...Read More
I’ve written several posts sharing the work of Michael Sandel, a Harvard professor who writes and talks about ethical dilemmas. Today, I discovered that Harvard recently posted a series of short animated videos he uses in...Read More
It’s time for another “Best” list to add to All Mid-Year 2016 “Best” Lists In One Place. I’ll also be adding this post to All Of My Theory Of Knowledge “Best” Lists In One Place! Here are my previous TOK-related “Best”...Read More
Another day, another mid-year annual “Best” list (you can find all 1,600 Best lists here). You might also be interested in: The Best Videos For Educators In 2015 – Part Two The Best Videos For Educators In 2015 – So Far The Best...Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- This Article Is One Of The Best Pieces I've Read On Classroom Management
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays