This blog has gotten many new readers over the past year. Because of that, I thought it might be...Read More
Search Results for: Zeigarnik effect
Next February, this blog will be celebrating its ten-year anniversary! Leading up to it, I’m re-starting a series I tried to do in the past called “A Look Back.” Each week, I’ll be re-posting a few of my favorite posts from the...Read More
I’ve previously posted about the Zeigarnik Effect (see What Is The “Zeigarnik Effect” & How Did I Apply It In The Classroom Today?). It basically means that once we start doing something, we’re going to tend to want to...Read More
Bluma Zeigarnik was a Russian psychologist who identified what came to be called the “Zeigarnik Effect.” You can read more about it here, but, basically, it means that once we start doing something, we’re going...Read More
This post was formerly called “”The Benjamin Franklin Effect” In The Classroom.” However, since it originally included additional resources on other psychological “effects” and...Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Finished! Here Are All Thirty-One 2018 "Best" Lists
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Super Bowl Time! Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- A Look Back: I Really Like This New (To Me) Strategy I’ve Been Trying This Year To Encourage Student Intrinsic Motivation
- Update: Day SIX Of The L.A. Teachers’ Strike
- New Martin Luther King, Jr. Resources
- My New BAM! Radio Show Is On “Classroom Seating Arrangements: What Works, What Does Not”