The headline of this post is sarcastic, but only by a little bit: Also, check out Vice’s...Read More
Search Results for: duolingo
I’ve written tons about Duolingo, which is probably the best and most popular tech language tool for learning English (and just about any other language, too), Awhile back, they offered a flashcard feature called Tinycards...Read More
Duolingo, the amazing language-learning app/site that I’ve written about many times, has just raised $45 million to expand its presence in schools. Here’s an excerpt from TechCrunch’s post, Duolingo Raises $45...Read More
As I posted earlier this week (see Duolingo Takes Next Step To Conquer Language Learning World & Lets Teachers Create Virtual Classrooms), the super-popular Duolingo language-learning app unveiled its free Duolingo For...Read More
Duolingo Takes Next Step To Conquer Language Learning World & Lets Teachers Create Virtual Classrooms
Duolingo, the free language-learning app and website that I’ve posted about numerous times, and which a big favorite of my students and others around the world, is unveiling Duolingo For Schools next week (thanks to...Read More
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- ‘Prevention Is the Best Way to Support Long-Term English-Learner Students’
- I Will Never Teach Another Lesson on “Grit” Without Including This NY Times Piece On The Value Of Quitting
- A Look Back: When A “Good” Class Goes “Bad” (And Back To “Good” Again!)
- Here’s How My ELL Beginner Students Will Evaluate Our Class AND Me – How Can I Make It Better?
- Three Thoughtful Reflections On The “Reading Wars”