The headline of this post is sarcastic, but only by a little bit: Also, check out Vice’s...Read More
Search Results for: duolingo
I’ve written tons about Duolingo, which is probably the best and most popular tech language tool for learning English (and just about any other language, too), Awhile back, they offered a flashcard feature called Tinycards...Read More
Duolingo, the amazing language-learning app/site that I’ve written about many times, has just raised $45 million to expand its presence in schools. Here’s an excerpt from TechCrunch’s post, Duolingo Raises $45...Read More
As I posted earlier this week (see Duolingo Takes Next Step To Conquer Language Learning World & Lets Teachers Create Virtual Classrooms), the super-popular Duolingo language-learning app unveiled its free Duolingo For...Read More
Duolingo Takes Next Step To Conquer Language Learning World & Lets Teachers Create Virtual Classrooms
Duolingo, the free language-learning app and website that I’ve posted about numerous times, and which a big favorite of my students and others around the world, is unveiling Duolingo For Schools next week (thanks to...Read More
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best Spelling Sites
- Who Should Teachers Take Seriously When They Give Advice About Classroom Instruction?
- “Q&A Collections: Professional Development”
- Here’s The Advice I Gave Our Advanced ELL Teachers On How To Prepare Students For Writing Assessments – What Can You Add?
- New Study Finds That Teachers Can Provide Positive Experiences To At Least Partially Counteract Student Trauma
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On Students Writing For An “Authentic Audience”