I’ve highlighted Imagination Cubed in several previous posts. It’s made a number of my “The Best…” lists. Well, I think I’m going to have to add it to yet another “The Best…”...Read More
Search Results for: imagination cubed
I sometimes get a little annoyed by education bloggers who gripe about teachers who won’t embrace technology. For people who are that concerned about it, they might want to consider the old community organizing adage of...Read More
As I promised in my previous post on the Best Web 2.0 Applications for Education — 2007, here’s my next “Best of..” list — the Web 2.0 applications that I think are most helpful to English Language...Read More
(Unfortunately, it appears that Sketchcast has closed down) Geez, there are lots of new web applications being unveiled today that can be helpful to English Language Learners. Luckily, we got back a little early from our...Read More
Imagination Cubed is a drawing and design online tool made available by General Electric. It’s been on my Examples of Student Work page for awhile. In fact, it’s listed under several categories because it’s...Read More
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers