Last month, I wrote “KnowMe” Has Immediately Become The Most Useful iPhone App In My Classroom. I’ve been using this free app a lot in my classroom since that time, and thought I’d share a short and simple video we...Read More
Search Results for: knowme
The free iPhone app KnowMe was released today, and I know that, starting tomorrow, it will become the iPhone app I will find most useful in my classroom. You can combine photos from your phone with live video (f you want),...Read More
Apparently, it’s back up! Fotobabble is working this morning. Shew! Glad I haven’t lost my content. It has been temporarily down often in recent months. — Leslie White (@LeslieAWhite1) January 4, 2018 Fotobabble has...Read More
As regular readers know, I’ve begun posting my end-of-year “The Best….” lists. There are over 1,600 regularly updated lists now. You can see them all here. As usual, in order to make this list, a site had to be: *...Read More
Call Me Ishmael is a neat site that I learned about through John Damaso’s excellent post, Top 10 ISTE takeaways for English teachers. It’s very simple – students read a book of their choice, call a number and...Read More
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers