LA Times Gets Unlikely Support For Decision To Publish Allegations Against Famed LA Teacher is by Alexander Russo, and is the best up-to-date “take” on the Rafe Esquith saga. I still don’t think the district...Read More
Search Results for: rafe esquith
I’ve previously published several posts (and an earlier interview) about Rafe Esquith and the bizarre sequence of events that have transpired around him. Today, the Los Angeles School Board fired him (see L.A. school board...Read More
I’ve previously published a couple of posts about the on-going saga of L.A. teacher Rafe Esquith and his suspension by the school district ( (you can see an interview I did with him last year here). Last week, Jay Mathews...Read More
The mysterious and bizarre saga of suspended well-known teacher Rafe Esquith continues (see Rafe Esquith Suspended Because Of A Mark Twain Quote? If True, This Is Insane….). Read about it in today’s Los Angeles Times...Read More
See this Washington Post story for an update Rafe Esquith, the extraordinary Los Angeles teacher (you can see an interview I did with him last year here) has been suspended from the classroom, allegedly because he recited a Mark...Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- Google Unveils New & Impressive Free Reading App: "Rivet"
- Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs - Share Your Favorites!
- New Video From TIME: “Here Are The Best Commencement Speeches Of 2019:
- Hot Off The Press! The Most Up-To-Date Statistics On English Language Learners In The U.S.
- New NPR Video: “Telepathy Is Already Possible With a Brain-Computer Interface”
- “What Are the Best Ways to Handle Group Work in Class?”
- This Week Is The 100th Anniversary Of The House Passing The 19th Amendment – Here Are Related Resources