Yesterday, I posted about how excited I was by the iPhone Shadow Puppet app (see Wow! Shadow Puppet Is A Great iPhone & iPad App For English Language Learners). Today, I used it with my Beginning English Language Learner...Read More
Search Results for: shadow puppet
I learned about the free Shadow Puppet Edu (what appears to be a premium version of the more commercial Shadow Puppet app) through an article in this month’s ASCD Educational Leadership, and am very, very impressed. It has...Read More
This blog has gained many new readers over the past year. Because of that, I thought it might be...Read More
Apparently, it’s back up! Fotobabble is working this morning. Shew! Glad I haven’t lost my content. It has been temporarily down often in recent months. — Leslie White (@LeslieAWhite1) January 4, 2018 Fotobabble has...Read More
(Editor’s Note: I originally published this post in 2015) I’ve previously posted about A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude, one that I’ve done with my mainstream and Advanced ELL classes....Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- Google Unveils New & Impressive Free Reading App: "Rivet"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs - Share Your Favorites!
- May’s Most Popular Posts From This Blog
- World Refugee Day Is On June 20th – Here Are A Ton Of Teaching & Learning Resources
- Intriguing Video: “1838-2019: Street Photography – A Photo For Every Year”
- New Study Finds That Thinking We Might Know Something, But Then Discovering We Don’t, Is Most Motivating Type Of Curiosity
- Here Are Covers For The Three Books We’re Editing: Math, Science & Social Studies