Just watch it – it’s only two minutes long: Share...Read More
Search Results for: storycorps
StoryCorps has a variety of different videos, podcasts and transcripts that are great to use in the classroom, and I’ve previously posted about many of them. StoryCorps Shorts are very short video animations they’ve...Read More
I’ve shared many of the great StoryCorps animated videos over the years. They just released a new one this morning. Here’s how they describe it: Ellaraino experienced a common teenage reaction when she learned she’d have to...Read More
I’ve shared many of the great StoryCorps animated videos over the years. They just released a new one this morning. Here’s how they describe it: Ronald Clark’s father was custodian of a branch of the New York Public...Read More
I’ve posted often about StoryCorps – their great interviews and their wonderful app. Today, they unveiled an archive containing the 400,000 interviews people have done with their app, and it’s searchable by...Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Finished! Here Are All Thirty-One 2018 "Best" Lists
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Super Bowl Time! Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- A Look Back: I Really Like This New (To Me) Strategy I’ve Been Trying This Year To Encourage Student Intrinsic Motivation
- Update: Day SIX Of The L.A. Teachers’ Strike
- New Martin Luther King, Jr. Resources
- My New BAM! Radio Show Is On “Classroom Seating Arrangements: What Works, What Does Not”