Subscribe to a Free Monthly Newsletter

I try to send out a free newsletter each month to people who don’t necessarily want to receive daily updates from my blog about new content. The newsletter basically consists of a “Top Ten” list of the sites I’ve added that month. I also post a version of the newsletter as a blog entry. You can see copies of previous newsletters by clicking on Monthly Top Ten Lists.

if you’d like to subscribe to this newsletter, please enter your email here:

Enter your Email

Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1. I would love to connect with you. I am a Ph.D Student (and teacher of 11 years) and I am writing my dissertation on using Web 2.0 with gifted learners. You have so many wonderful ideas and as I get farther along I would like to get some ideas from you that I can use with my class and also as a springboard for my research. I will be in touch.
    Brandi
    [email protected]

2. Hi
    My mentor teacher suggested that I sign up with you. Your site looks great.
    Best Regards,
    Diane Welles
    Culver City Unified School District
    ESL Beginning Low

3. Larry, I’m delighted to find your blog — the resources you’ve found are just amazing.

Openworld is to working with entrepreneurial schools on how student teams can co-create eLessons on a range of subjects, and offer these for global use.

We’re impressed by the peer-feedback review system used by Garageband.com to help “indie” musicians earn reputation and prizes. More on this is at http://www.garageband.com/review/tutorial/1.html

Are you aware of similar open systems yet for talented new eLesson creators to earn feedback-driven recognition?

If so, we’d love to see it included in upcoming toolkits that we’re preparing to increase learning alternatives in impoverished communities around the world. (More at http://www.openworld.com and http://entrepreneurialschools.squarespace.com ).

Best,

Mark Frazier

4. I’ve dropped by your site a few times – realising what a treasure chest it is. Thanks for sharing.

5. Lots of good information. A lot of hard work on your part!
    Very useful for a teacher of ELL students.

Marquita Sheble

6. Hello Larry
    I’m impressed, what a great blog and wonderful teaching tool for us teachers/instructors. Finding appropriate web site with educational contends of importance is a work in progress. I’m very delighted to have found your site and am happy to be able to receive email updates and newsletters, which I can share with my fellow teachers/instructors.

Best Regards

Veronika

7. Thank you for all the work you put into this site. Your passion for maintaining the site and frequent additions has helped many, many teachers and students. We all thank you and I, for one, hope you never tire of the excitement of discovering new resources. Your classes must be so much fun. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in your room and just enjoy watching the learning.

Monica Cortada
    ESL Teacher in Maryland, USA

8. I definitely agree with all the people who have something to say about your site -awesome! You are truly inspiring. Keep on working with the same enthusiasm and passion.
    Regards,
    Mónica

9. Hi…
    You are one of a kind – and I am really thankful for the wonderful blog you have been sharing with us. In a word? Inspirational!

10. I use your”stuff” all the time!

11. Dear Mr. Ferlazzo,

I am a currently unemployed ESL teacher. I have previously received your daily emails for about one year in my last high school ESL job. You made me the informed techie I am today!

I want you to know that I have recommended your daily ESL newsletter at every interview I have had, stating, that ” You need to know about this newsletter, his ” Best of” website lists, and all your ESL teachers should be getting the newsletter too.
    It will keep your whole department up to date.”

I hope you don’t mind. Thank you for making me ESL computer site literate. I used many of your sites with my kids before losing my job. The only think I could never figure out was how to make the Voki.com avatar comic strips I saw your kids make in your blog. But we didn’t have any fancy equipment, anyway.

My best to you as I continue to recommend your sites.

Wendy S. King, ESL, Greensboro, NC

12. Thanks for your great work and a wonderful teaching tool what you created. That is the first time I am visiting your blog but I am sure not the last one; I will “steal” the ideas of using IT in my classroom.
    Kind regards,
    Aleksandra (Latvia)

13. Pingback: PLN Member- Larry Ferlazzo