Regular readers know that I write a post at the end of each month highlighting the ten posts I think are the most useful that have been published in the previous thirty days. You can find these at Websites Of The Month.
Later this month, I’m also going to add another feature where I list the ten most popular posts — the ones that visitors to this blog have “clicked-on” the most.
In preparation for this new monthly feature, I thought I would list the ten most popular posts since this blog began nineteen months ago. In addition, since all the most popular posts are “The Best…” lists, I decided in this nineteen month summary to also list the ten most popular posts that weren’t “The Best…” lists.
I’ve placed a link at the top of the screen where readers will be able access all the monthly “Most Popular Post” reports.
Here are ten most popular posts — all “The Best…” lists:
1. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2007
2. The Best Online Learning Games — 2007
3. The Best Websites To Help Beginning Readers
4. The Best Internet Sites For English Language Learners — 2007
5. The Best Of The Best — 2007/08
6. The Best Ways For Students (And Anyone Else!) To Create Online Content Easily, Quickly, and Painlessly
7. The Best Web 2.0 Applications for ESL/EFL Learners — 2007
8. The Best Online Learning Games — 2008
9. The Best Websites For Beginning Older Readers
10. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2008
And now for the ten most popular posts that were not “The Best…” lists:
1. Create A Medieval Tapestry
3. When A “Good” Class Goes “Bad” (And Back To “Good” Again!)
4. Free Rider 2
5. Tutpup Math and Spelling Games
6. Make a Face
7. The List of “Top 50 Education Blogs”
8. Excellent Online Language Program
9. Animated Idioms
10. ESL/EFL Sister Classes Project