I regularly share my picks for the most useful posts of each month. I also publish a list of the month’s most popular posts, based on the number of times they are “clicked-on.”
I also share a list of Post Ranks’ analysis of each month’s top posts. Post Rank uses a variety of ways to measure level of “engagement” that readers have with specific blog posts. I have a constantly updated “widget” on my blog’s sidebar that lists these posts, but I thought a monthly post would be helpful/interesting to subscribers who don’t regularly visit the blog itself.
I’m not quite sure, though, if it’s possible to rank posts over a month-long period — at least, I’m not sure how to do it. But these regular posts highlight what appears to me to be the ones they rank the highest during that period.
Here are their rankings:
1. The Best Places To Find Theatrical Movies On Science, Math & History
2. The Best Sites For Learning About Easter & Passover
3. “Metaphors We Teach By”
4. Google Voice
5. The Best Tools To Help Develop Global Media Literacy
6. Personalized Online Newspapers
7. Excellent Immigration Graphic