Four years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to...Read More
Search Results for: Colin Kaepernick
This would have been Muhammad Ali’s birthday. You might be interested in Muhammad Ali, R.I.P. – Useful Resources To Teach About His Life. Happy Birthday to the People’s Champ! pic.twitter.com/H1N3Xuefcn — Colin...Read More
Here’s How I’m Trying To Incorporate More Retrieval Practice In Class – Let Me Know How I Can Improve
I’ve been spending some time learning about “retrieval practice” (see The Best Resources For Learning About Retrieval Practice) and thinking about how to incorporate it more into my classes. Then, yesterday,...Read More
I’m adding these new resources (unless otherwise indicated) to either A Collection Of Useful Posts, Articles & Videos On Race & Racism – Help Me Find More or A Collection Of Advice On Talking To Students About...Read More
Here are three new additions to The Best Posts & Articles On Building Influence & Creating Change: Is There Any Point to Protesting? is from The New Yorker. Colin Kaepernick and the Myth of the ‘Good’ Protest is from The...Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- Google Unveils New & Impressive Free Reading App: "Rivet"
- Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs - Share Your Favorites!
- New Video From TIME: “Here Are The Best Commencement Speeches Of 2019:
- Hot Off The Press! The Most Up-To-Date Statistics On English Language Learners In The U.S.
- New NPR Video: “Telepathy Is Already Possible With a Brain-Computer Interface”
- “What Are the Best Ways to Handle Group Work in Class?”
- This Week Is The 100th Anniversary Of The House Passing The 19th Amendment – Here Are Related Resources