You might want to see our book excerpt, Eight Ways to Use Video With English Language Learners I’ve written a guest post for Edutopia titled 5-Minute Film Festival: 8 Videos for ELL Classrooms. Check Out my related New...Read More
Search Results for: videos of the week
Social bookmarking, as many of you know, basically means being able to easily save the url addresses of specific sites you’re looking at and want to revisit, and then being able to share those with others. Even though I...Read More
I’ve gotten into one of my “list-making” moods this week. I was inspired by a request from Karisa Tashjian (a staffperson at the Rhode Island Family Literacy Initiative) for sites to help English Language...Read More
Use magic to teach and learn academic language in my new NY Times post that includes a student interactive and teaching ideas. Enriching Academic Vocabulary: Strategies for Teaching Tier Two Words to E.L.L. Students is the...Read More
Ways to Help ELLs Learn Pronunciation is the headline of one of my Education Week Teacher columns. I had to make a lot of difficult choices to come up with this latest “The Best…” list. One decision I made was...Read More
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- Google Unveils New & Impressive Free Reading App: "Rivet"
- Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs - Share Your Favorites!
- New Video From TIME: “Here Are The Best Commencement Speeches Of 2019:
- Hot Off The Press! The Most Up-To-Date Statistics On English Language Learners In The U.S.
- New NPR Video: “Telepathy Is Already Possible With a Brain-Computer Interface”
- “What Are the Best Ways to Handle Group Work in Class?”
- This Week Is The 100th Anniversary Of The House Passing The 19th Amendment – Here Are Related Resources